Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The first two days

I don't have a before photo from everything because I didn't think of it 'til after I started, but here's what I've got so far: 

This is the first project I tackled. Let me fill you in: this had a bunch of crap on the bottom shelf, the top is always polluted with stuff, and both drawers were full to the point of sticking. LOOK-- I have an empty drawer! Not sure what I'll put in it, but I'm pretty excited. 


 This is the miscellaneous drawer for kitchen stuff. Okay, I'll fess up: I call it the junk drawer.


                                           Underneath it all, there's a lot of useful things!



I got a little excited about this project today and completed three areas. It may just look like a normal house-cleaning to you, but this is serious progress. Our bedroom closet has always looked terrible, clothes spilling out of it onto the floor. 

 

Look! It's the floor! You have no idea how thrilled I am! It's not looked this good ever, including when we moved in!

 

No comments: