Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy new month!




March's goal is to take essential fatty acids every day. This takes approximately 1 minute to execute, but I've still never managed to make it a habit. More on EFAs when my wrist isn't sprained.

Today I took my EFAs- actually I thought for 2 seconds "what will March's goal be?" and I immediately knew this had to be it. 1 tbsp. hemp oil, 2 tsp. nutravege. This is what I will try to take every day if I have them in the house.

As I kind of failed at my exercise routine as presented by Leo Babauta in his book The Art of Less, I still did okay, and got it on my mind. I felt strangely being given a specific time period to fit exercise into. This may have been discouraging. I'll still continue to log my exercising.

So yesterday, I walked for 15 minutes and made Crowbars. That was it.

Today I walked for 90 minutes, 45 of which I had 15 lbs of Crowbars on my back. I also did 16 minutes of bedtime yoga, but not in bed. My wrist hurts like hell. This will impede the yoga practise I was hoping to start. Will have to keep a lot of seated positions for now.

No comments: