Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 4


The coat closet has been pissing me off to no end. A major factor is the insane amount of shoes. We got rid of five pair and we each found a rain jacket we didn't know we had, which would've been nice to have known in the summertime. Actually, the lady's raincoat I found I'd never seen before. It must've been left here after a party. Anyway, unless you're missing a raincoat, I'm keeping it. 


                         The formatting of this blog is pissing me off to no end, but instead of being perfect about it, I'm just gonna record my progress and keep going. This is my fifth or sixth blog, but blogger just keeps getting more complex and weird. Screw it. Anyway, here is my clean closet. I'm pumped about it. It doesn't piss me off to look at! 





No comments: