Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Days 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

I decided to take a break from this project with the promise to catch up as soon as I could. I was ill for a couple of days and also incredibly busy for the others. I've left most of the huge projects until last which has put me off from attempting them because they were so big. Probably not a good idea, however-- I caught up today. 


Why do I always put stuff on top of my fridge? The best answer I have is: it's out of the way, and I can hardly see it up there, so I often forget it's there at all.
So everything's off the top of my fridge and I cleaned out the cupboard above it. Booyah. 
I hate this formatting. I'm not sticking around to figure it out.  












Here's another area finished to the best of my ability. You will not see the before photo.

Again, another area, no before photo. Trust me that this looks awesome compared to before. It was all trash.
 This is probably the least organized cupboard in the house. I won't tell you what I found in there and how many duplicates of things I had. 



It's obvious that my baking cupboard is now beautiful.

No comments: