Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 5


 I was super super super busy today and I had a horrible sleep. I wanted to tackle a big project, but since I didn't tackle it first thing in the morning (first time since I've begun), I didn't make time for this until after midnight. I actually cleaned this up a bit the other day, so it nornally lookes even worse. 


I decided I didn't need 40 pens on my bedside table. I don't even spend much time writing in this location anymore. Tried to just keep it to the essential things I needed beside the bed, as well as only the book(s) I'm currently reading rather than all the ones I've begun and just left there. Quick job, but effective. I also cleaned up Bruce's side, but I didn't take a before photo so you don't get to see it yet. 

Tomorrow is also insanely busy and I have to get up in 4 hours. Hopefully I can sneak a quick decluttering job in tomorrow too. Why did I choose December to do this?! Ah well, it feels awesome. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It looks so nice and calming
so stress free, you should she my night side table holy hell its a mess so pack with card making supplies. <3 keep up the good work. Omg blackberry